my thoughts' coffeeflet

a sort of kludgy lodging place for my life

Friday, June 30, 2006

sleepified

I managed to get one hour this morning for sleep, but I was fine at work. I was a little tired and yawny this morning, but it wasn't insufferable. The only thing insufferable at work was the temperature. One of our air conditioning units is out, and the other one really doesn't cut it. So this morning was fine, but this afternoon, it was like a sauna in there. I think I lost a pound due to dehydration. :P

All this to say, once work was over, I took a nap. I was only planning on sleeping for an hour and a half, but ended up waking up at 10pm. I guess I needed that sleep more than I realized. And I would probably still be asleep except people were noisy in the loading zone downstairs. Eh...I was going to go right back to bed, but then I realized I was hungry. And now that I've eaten, my blood sugar is up and I'm awake...I'm sure it'll wear off again soon. :)

In the meantime, I'm very excited about tomorrow. :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home