my thoughts' coffeeflet

a sort of kludgy lodging place for my life

Saturday, June 24, 2006

where's the morphine when you need it?

I just had a joyous epiphany. It's been long enough for me to be able to take more painkillers! Yesssss... :D

Currently, I am suffering from the cramps from hell. (And the readers' eyes light up with understanding.) Yes, this certainly does explain the manic-depressive moods from earlier in the week. Allow me to add that my "time" was much later than it should have been, so I wasn't expecting to even have one this month. This could also explain why the moodiness was as extreme as it was. But the extra stress didn't help.

Anyhow, either my pain tolerance level has dropped significantly or the intensity of my menstrual side effects has skyrocketed. Whatever it is, I'm in pain. Earlier this morning, it hurt so much that I felt like I was going to puke at any second. Unfortunately, both heating pad and hot water bottle are at home...and not here at school with me. :S

So drugs are good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home