my thoughts' coffeeflet

a sort of kludgy lodging place for my life

Friday, June 16, 2006

hahahaha

"Why do they call it PMS? Because Mad Cow was already taken."

HA! So true... :P


In other news, but somewhat related...Coney is so funny! I haven't watched him in awhile. There are some perks about needing to stay up late anyhow! :) AND...AND Dane Cook will be on this show. So that's two great things to be grateful for. :)


Darryl Hannah spent three weeks up in a tree protesting a non-inner city garden...? Wha? But there was Darrell Hammond on Conan just to redeem that story. :) Haha! I love it...I gotta go do my homework. :P

Also: i want to drive a car...really fast...while blasting Fall Out Boy and other random fun tunes. With the windows rolled down...and a silk scarf blowing in the breeze. (Ciao!)


UPDATE at 5am: the birds outside should go back to bed and hush up. And I'm enjoying my toasted raisin nut bread with butter. It's quite the divine little snack. Moreover, I'm at least halfway done with my project now, and I'm on a roll. So I'm outtie...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home