my thoughts' coffeeflet

a sort of kludgy lodging place for my life

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Why?!

That stupid bloody anxiety attack feeling returned just a little while ago. I really shouldn't be up writing about it since I need sleep more than this opportunity to blog about it, but it's so...I can't explain how much it bothers me. I think it's gone, and then WHAM! it's back with a vengeance. I don't understand it at all.

I feel like (and please, no eye rolling) J Lo's character in The Wedding Planner, after she and Matthew McHotty, er McConaughey, run into her ex-fiance at the flower market. When the whole story blurts out about how at the wedding, he was found in her car with one of his ex-girlfriends, making out, etc.

Later, in her drunken state, she talks it over with Matthew McHotty--it's so much easier to spell than his real last name--and she says that what tipped her off was how Wendy--the ex-girlfriend/slut/current ex-fiance's pregnant wife--threw her--J Lo's--bridal shower. She'd taken the time to freeze raspberries and mint leaves in the ice cubes. "She was trying too hard. That's what tipped me off."

For some reason, I feel like this right now, and I DON'T HAVE ANY REASON WHY. What the hey?! Stupid emotions. I'm going to bed.

1 Comments:

Blogger suzan said...

Thinking of you, and yes, praying, too.

12:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home