my thoughts' coffeeflet

a sort of kludgy lodging place for my life

Friday, July 07, 2006

4 am

The birds will probably start chirping soon. And I shall wish I had something to throw at them...

Random facet of me: I am a silly, romantic girl. I still love my favorite childhood book, and it still makes me smile in happiness and hope at the ending. (This is the book that I chose to write my final TESL project around.) I know that the exact circumstances shall not occur to me, but maybe, just maybe, I can wish for a similar ending in my life...

And I still love my new lipgloss.

1 Comments:

Blogger grackyfrogg said...

yay for silliness and romantical! at 31, i am still both of those, i hope.

there is a difference between being childish and childlike. the latter can never go out of style, and oughtn't to be outgrown.

:)

8:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home