my thoughts' coffeeflet

a sort of kludgy lodging place for my life

Thursday, July 06, 2006

summer happy

Today, I bought a new tube of lipgloss. Yes, I am hooked on chapstick, lipgloss, and lipstick in general. This stuff is simply gorgeous. It's a "natural" shade, which is something I value. I don't like looking made-up, especially during the summer when I get to let my hair down and enjoy the sun and such. It has these gold sparkles in it that make me look tanner than I am. I'm mightily digging the lipgloss.

And I climbed a tree today--the first of the summer. I think I shall return to it soon so as to make it a reading tree. It's quite perfect for that purpose.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love it when I get to be part of the happiness...and I was there for both events! YES!

9:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home