my thoughts' coffeeflet

a sort of kludgy lodging place for my life

Saturday, June 21, 2008

woe is me (from June 17)

I feel pretty pathetic these days. I am living with pseudo grandparents in Port Orchard, which is GREAT to have a "home" to be in and my parents are here too--for now. I'm grateful for this, but I also feel like a leech because I have no job and I have no energy to look for one.

In fact, I have very little energy at all. I get at least ten hours of sleep every night, but when I wake up in the morning, I feel like I haven't slept at all. Then I'm drowsy all day until I get to bedtime at which point my head starts hurting behind/around my eyes--my signal that I need to sleep more. Or, my right ear starts ringing, which is a SURE sign that I need to go to sleep.

Also, to my chagrin, I currently weigh 20 pounds more than I did a year ago--10 pounds of which I have gained since graduation. (Being an RA added the first 10 pounds.) I would like to exercise it off because, frankly, I can't afford to buy new clothes and mine are getting tighter. However, I don't have the energy to exercise, and the last time I left the house to take a walk, I ended up with a cold. So. I'm not too inclined to get out and do that, but I'd really like to start running again. There's something so freeing about taking off through the woods or down a lonely stretch of road, which we have in spades over here.

Have I mentioned yet that I feel utterly pathetic these days?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home