my thoughts' coffeeflet

a sort of kludgy lodging place for my life

Saturday, November 04, 2006

Return of the Walking Contagion

I am still sick. In fact, I might be worse today than yesterday. I woke up at 1pm and wanted only to roll over and go back to sleep. I was exhausted and felt dizzy and nauseous. Eventually, I convinced myself to take a shower so that I would feel better.

Mid-shower, I started feeling crummier instead of better, and by the time I was toweling off, I knew that the inevitable had come. I spent the next few minutes leaning over the smelly dorm toilet emptying my entire digestive system of whatever bugs that may have infested it. Afterwards, I looked like death warmed over, and I was a little shaky, but I feel surprisingly better now.

That's a really good situation to find myself in because this afternoon, I need to drive over to PO and do some chores for the parental units. So...now I need to finish getting ready for the day, and hopefully I don't get sick again on the way over.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home