my thoughts' coffeeflet

a sort of kludgy lodging place for my life

Thursday, November 30, 2006

early

I don't like being up this early, but a chain of events led me to be seated at my desk, so here I be, discussing the chain with you. Because nothing is perfectly logical like forcing myself to stay awake just a little bit more to feed my blogging addiction. Point A: the fact that I'm so addicted to blogging that I maintain three to four separate blogging sites and update all of them somewhat regularly should SCREAM "addict." Plus, I have a way of blogging on the go, AND I blog at random hours of the night, pending on being awake and/or having something to talk about. Right now, don't really have anything to talk about, but I'm awake, and I'm going to type.

So first of all, woke up from a weird dream and did not respond well to it. Secondly, my roommate has a cold and was snoring very loudly, preventing me from falling back asleep. I think I'm getting tired enough again to be able to go back to sleep soon. (Oh good) Thirdly, I had to pee. Fourthly, I was thirsty. Fifthly, as I was lying in bed trying to go back to sleep from the potty/drink break, I had a mini panic attack about my class today, whether or not a rough draft was due. (It's not.) Sixthly (and that's hard to say), my skin is uber dry and itches like a mother. But I think I'm going to apply some lotion and hit the hay again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home