my thoughts' coffeeflet

a sort of kludgy lodging place for my life

Friday, July 14, 2006

The Way I See It...

The way I see it:

...if Starbucks were any kind of business, they'd give college students discounts.

...Lord Byron had his head on straight when he said, "All men are intrinsical rascals, and I am only sorry that not being a dog I can't bite them." :)

...Einstein truly was brilliant when he said, "The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits." Ouch...

..."the battle of the sexes is a lost cause. There's too much fraternizing with the enemy." If only my "enemy" were nearby so that we could fraternize. ;) (Soon, very soon!)


Anyhow, all these thoughts--except the Starbucks one--came from a card catalogue that I was flipping through this morning at work. Yes, that was actual work that I was performing. Here's the best picture/quote pairing from the catalogue.


If you can't read the quote to this picture, it's by Jane Austen and reads: "What dreadful hot weather we have! It keeps me in a continual state of inelegance."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home