my thoughts' coffeeflet

a sort of kludgy lodging place for my life

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

so excited

I am so excited. These TESL courses that I'm taking are so interesting and make me thrilled to my toes. Yes, it's so much hard work. It's taking a lot more determination than I'd anticipated needing, but it's so wonderful. :)

I feel fully engaged in the material, and my interest is not going to fade once classes are through. This is something that I can really sink my teeth into and claim as my own. It's something that makes me excited to be able to apply. It's something that I can actually use in the real world!

I don't know how I'm going to be able to apply myself in the fall because I won't be taking TESL anymore. That's where more determination comes in...


Now on my summer reading list (it keeps getting longer):
Pedagogy of the Oppressed by Paulo Freire
The Empire Writes Back by Bill Ashcroft, Gareth Griffiths, Helen Tiffin
The Wretched of the Earth by Franz Fanon

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»

12:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home