my thoughts' coffeeflet

a sort of kludgy lodging place for my life

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

the puzzle pieces just clicked

So I finally figured out why the vending machines on campus are possessed. Okay, they're really not, but it seems like they are because they animate when you walk by. They light up and start making weird noises--that sort of thing. It's like something out of a horror movie--and it scared the living daylights out of me just now as I hit Perks lounge for some flavored water. Anyhow, they're energy efficient vending machines, so it makes sense that they only animate when someone walks by so that they'll be ready for use if said passerby is a potential customer.

And that's all I had to say about that. Back to paper writing. (Almost done! :) )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home