my thoughts' coffeeflet

a sort of kludgy lodging place for my life

Sunday, February 04, 2007

euphoria

Tyler and I celebrated our one year dating anniversary tonight. For his birthday back in September, his roommates pooled their money for a gift card to a nice restaurant, so we ate in style at Daniel's Broiler. The food was absolutely amazing--and the company wasn't half bad either! ;)

After last semester's insanity--very much real on my part--and a lot of growing up, it was nice to have an evening where the two of us could just relax and enjoy each other's company, feeling like two very different people--but in a good way. It was...well, you read the subject line! It was euphoric in so many ways.

Tyler makes me smile and blush and be a giddy fool all at the same time--even when he's not there! People just need to ask me about him and I kind of lose it. :) Without a doubt, I can say that I'm head over heels for the guy. (And everyone says, "Duh...we saw that about a year ago!"

He makes my heart full. I love being close to him because he's so warm and so good. (Wait, did I just quote "Nina"?)

We took a few pics at the end of the evening, and I'm posting what I think are the best ones. Feel free to enjoy and say "awww" at our cuteness. Go ahead. It's liberating. ;)







PS. Check out the Elton John song "Something About the Way"--Tyler sent it to me after passing on the photos.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

um yeah. You two make me happy. Pretty much. Sigh. Someday...;)

6:11 PM  
Blogger grackyfrogg said...

congratulations!

10:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home