my thoughts' coffeeflet

a sort of kludgy lodging place for my life

Monday, February 12, 2007

"baaa" 2

I think that every now and then, I need to be broken and reminded that I can't do this life on my own. You'd think that after 21.5 years of existence, I would have learned this by now. But no, I am sheep, hear me "baa."

I've been fighting this broken feeling for awhile, freaking out that I'm falling back into patterns from last semester. I think that it boils down to me having taken the reins of my life back from God. I need to swallow my pride and humbly relinquish them to the better driver.

So now I'm going to put away all of these jumbled feelings that race around my head and focus on homework that needs doing. I've got any number of small assignments to figure out and complete, so here I go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home