my thoughts' coffeeflet

a sort of kludgy lodging place for my life

Thursday, January 11, 2007

bollocks

I think I'm going to boycott every formal event until I get married. Even then, I think I'm going to make my wedding dress be white linen. I'm sick of spending an arm and a leg on clothing. I don't need any more of it, and I especially am not fond of spending $100 (or thereabouts) on one single dress. It's not worth it. Plus, I don't even like shopping for clothing because nothing ever fits my body shape like I wish it would. Or, I just don't have the patience to try on every item in every store to find the perfect outfit.

Therefore, I'm desiring to boycott Evening this year. Furthermore, I have a strange desire to boycott any plans to celebrate the one year mark with Tyler, unless it involves non-dressy clothing--like a hike. I can't afford anything new, but I want it to be special. This blog probably sounds incredibly superficial and not even worth the effort to write, but in my defense, I'm pmsing and this is probably just a reflection of that. Furthermore, I am very tired and my second half is currently partway over the Pacific.

MAJOR EDIT:
I changed my mind. I just tried on one of my dresses and I still really like it. Disaster has been averted. (I still don't want to buy a really expensive dress for Evening. Maybe I can borrow someone's dress...?)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home