my thoughts' coffeeflet

a sort of kludgy lodging place for my life

Sunday, December 10, 2006

FYI

Tonight Tyler and I got "the question" again. Y'know, the one accompanied by smiling eyes that asks, "So...when are you going to get married?" Makes me laugh every time. When there's a ring on the finger, then we'll know.

That's only saying IF there's a ring on the finger, I should add. As yet, I don't have all of my eggs in one basket. This is certainly not saying I'm looking around--cuz I'm NOT--but I'm not positive yet. I'm still talking with God about it, and He's got to answer some more of my questions before I answer a question about marriage from anyone.

So, to answer that question from this point on, I will respond with: "Ask God."

2 Comments:

Blogger grackyfrogg said...

that's a good answer. think i'll use it the next time someone says, "why are you still single?" to me!

7:28 PM  
Blogger Quesse Lómë said...

Glad to be of service! :)

7:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home