my thoughts' coffeeflet

a sort of kludgy lodging place for my life

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

holla!

I feel like I'm making headway on my women writers paper that is due sometime today. Hopefully, I will finish it sometime this morning so that I will be able to continue with the rest of my papers. (Oh God, help me!)

While celebrating said progress, I decided to investigate weather conditions in Chad. I am pleased to pronounce that the weather in which I shall soon find myself is in the upper 80s. Woot!

1 Comments:

Blogger grackyfrogg said...

Quesse, i'm glad you've liked the first two installments of the Christmas story! if i can make anyone laugh with my silliness, i am amply repaid for it. :)

have a safe trip, and i look forward to hearing about your travels when you get back.

merry Christmas,

grackyfrogg

7:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home