my thoughts' coffeeflet

a sort of kludgy lodging place for my life

Friday, December 08, 2006

thought of the day:

I'm not sure how I feel about possibly spending a summer with a very discerning prophet-like person (aka Tyler's father). He's a great guy, but he's an intimidating figure, that's for sure. That thought crossed my mind today during chapel--I was tired and zoning in and out--and it's been at the back of my mind ever since.

Of course, there's no guarantee that I'll end up with all the doors opening to spending the summer in AK working. In fact, I have a lot of plans that are floating in the air right now, and I'm not sure which direction God wants me to go. I don't see how I can do all of them--but I want to do all of them--and I'm very uncertain as to which way to go.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Prophets speak truth. Why avoid truth?

3:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home