my thoughts' coffeeflet

a sort of kludgy lodging place for my life

Sunday, June 04, 2006

bizarre

This is referring back to my "homicidal entity" blog about my body wanting to kill me. It's still in search of fresh blood. :P

So I was exhausted this afternoon and figured I should take a nap. After all, I didn't fall asleep until about 2:30am. So I set my alarm, crawl into bed, and my body goes at it again. My neck and shoulders absolutely would not relax. They were insanely tense, and I had to focus really hard to relax them--not exactly ideal, right? And then I had this fever thing...so weird!

My body hates me.

All of this has the making of some horror movie. *shakes head* Either my body is trying to bump me off, or I'm just going crazy. Maybe both...?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home