my thoughts' coffeeflet

a sort of kludgy lodging place for my life

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

restless

Hormones are a curse. I'd just like to throw that out there...

I have these monthly bouts of restlessness. I feel like I'm going in thirty different directions at once, but I'm simultaneously standing still. I feel torn. I feel beat up. I feel like I should be doing something--that elusive something--but I don't know what. I feel caught in a vortex of things...and I don't know how to explain it.

It drives me crazy, but I'm thankful for it. When I look back at this past year, I can point to these various restless periods of time, and I see that they have been catalysts to drive me forward. Maybe it's biology--pure and simple. Maybe it's God getting ahold of me and shaking me up. Whatever it is, it's a good thing--so far.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home