my thoughts' coffeeflet

a sort of kludgy lodging place for my life

Thursday, May 25, 2006

deliberations

I've come to a decision concerning the whole mp3 player issue. The results are in, and I've come to the conclusion that Creative's Zen Micro is the best deal for my purposes. I'm going to get the 8 gig because--as I mentioned earlier--a little extra memory couldn't hurt. Now my only debate is on whether I should get it in green or orange. Heh...figures that the decision would be stopped by a matter of aesthetics. I might just get it in grey or black so that I don't have to deal with those kinds of choices. And when it comes down to it, I'm not getting it for its looks, but for what it can do.

Anyhow, I sense within me a strange sort of distancing from ipod users as a result of this decision. I'm mentally looking down on them and sneering at their mindless herd mentality. Lucky me, I have tech advice built in... :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home