my thoughts' coffeeflet

a sort of kludgy lodging place for my life

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

blurgh

I am on a fast from myspace.

That is my initial reason as to why I have started blogging here. However, I am not fond of continuous blogging on myspace. For the first part, my thoughts really aren't all that private. I could set the blogs to "private" or "friends only," but I actually want people to read my blogs. I guess there is some egotistical idea somewhere in my psyche that says people want to read about my life, all the way down to the most miniscule details.

However, I have had comments about my blog on myspace along the lines of, "You use it like a journal/diary/emotional vomit spot." So...even though I know that the people who have mentioned that did not do so in spite or from any other negative motive, I managed to pick up on some sense of annoyance. Anyhow, so I think that I shall employ this site to deal with daily details that no one I know in person seems to care about. ;)

My final reason for switching over to this site is that I will now be able to stop using code language when I want to discuss the details of my life. Without a whole bunch of people who know me personally reading my blog, I have much more freedom. So ha!

In sum, I have moved my personal blogs here and my "big thought" blogs that people seem to actually care about--if they care at all--will be posted on both sites. This shall hopefully cut down on complaints about my blog. And if not, then I say screw it all...and I won't budge again. :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home