my thoughts' coffeeflet

a sort of kludgy lodging place for my life

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

mp3 player

I discovered today that I am a comparison shopper. (But I'm also an impulsive shopper...and that's not a good thing.)

The reason I bring this up is because I am currently trying to decide what kind of mp3 player to purchase. After all, if I'm going to be on a freakishly long trip in July--by myself--I ought to have something to accompany me. :) I have a cd player, but it's kind of bulky for traveling. Plus, if I bring my computer along...oi...then I don't want to be bearing too much stuff. And ...well, I'm getting ahead of myself.

So I'm looking at Creative's Zen Micro...and not finding anything extraordinarily wrong with it. I'm debating between a 6 and 8GB memory. I read in one of the reviews that 6GB were discontinued...so I should probably just spring the extra money and buy an 8GB. Plus, a little extra memory couldn't kill me!

I'd debated on buying a Zen Sleek which comes with up to 20GB of memory, but really, I have NOWHERE near that much music. I'd like to think that I do, just to be able to say that I did...but really, who likes people who are presumptuous anyhow? So my guyo pretty much laughed when I mentioned I was thinking of getting one that size. Made me annoyed, but not too badly at all. Let's face it, he has every right to laugh at my pitiful music collection! ;) (He has over 12,000 songs in his collection...the geek. :P) But I love him. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home