my thoughts' coffeeflet

a sort of kludgy lodging place for my life

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

the chaos is over...

So, the ticket thing is FINALLY figured out. But I'm none too pleased with the results. Oh well, I can deal with it. It's certainly not the end of the world, and I really have nothing to complain about. I am going to Alaska, after all. And I get to see my guyo! :D So really, this is nothing. :)

Weather is pretty blah outside. Been overcast all day--we had one sunbreak--and it's been raining and windy. Pretty cool...it's nice. :) My room in the dorms has a wall of windows, basically, so when we had that hot spell, it was pretty toasty in here!

By the way, I am so envious of Vanna White. *laughs* I know, pretty pathetic of me, eh? But look at her! And look at her wardrobe! Ah well, I should be content with who I am and what I get to wear. But I still like her clothes...


She has her own star, for crying out loud! (How DOES she do that?!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home