my thoughts' coffeeflet

a sort of kludgy lodging place for my life

Friday, October 26, 2007

weather change

As I trudged sleepily over to the caf this morning, I noticed that it was just a tad on the nippy side. On the way back to the dorm after grabbing food and coffee, my eyes were actually open enough for me to notice the remnants of frost on the grass.

Did you know that there was frost this morning? Frost. Frost! Frost. We hates frost, precious. It burns in its frigidity it does, yes preciousss. We hates it we does. We hates it because it means that winter is just around the corner, which means ice and snow and pneumonia and DEATH. It means death, people.

We hates it. Alternately, we loves warmth like Hawaii, Palau, and Fiji. So who wants to pay for a ticket to get cranky African somewhere warm where she will glow with happiness and a sexy tan?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home